BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

What a Day I have Today....

Today is such an unlucky day..
This afternoon, I was going to Arizona in Farlim for a dota tournament Quarter-final match organize by our school students...
Before that, My brother and his gf took me to Greenlane MacD for lunch...
That's when unlucky things started to happen.........
We ordered our food and find a place to sit...
I ordered a Fillet-O-Fish burger...
One of my favorite burger ^^
At first, we found a place at the ground floor...
Before we sit, i smelled tio WAN TAN MEE !!!!
I scanned through whole ground floor bt i couldn't find any wan tan mee!!!
So, we decided to eat at upstairs....
We eat our burger and talking at the same time...
We're talking bout the dream i dreamed a few days ago...
It was a dream that i will glad to forget it as soon as possible...
I dreamed a ghost dream..
Damm.. i even scare now when i'm typing...
How useless i am?..XD
In the dream, i was a character who investigates cases of death....
I was investigating a case of a dead body with one of my partner(but i dono his name XD)
We was in the office thinking the case over and over agian...
Then the phone rang...
My partner pick up the phone....
After some conversation through the phone, my partner have a big smile at his face.
He hanged up the phone and told me someone breaks the news letting us know where's the dead body is...
We rushed to destination in lightning speed with our BMW sport car...
Once i step in the building and saw some fair is organising...
And the funniest part is i saw my fren in there!!!
Hahax..XD
Then i pass by the fair and i saw a door few miles away....
I knew inside the door contains somethings i'm looking for....
So, i walk towards it and open the door.....
i saw a wooden rectangular box...
it length was about 2 meter...
It's jus like a coffin to me.................
then i tried to open it...
it was so tight with the so many nails around!!!
After a while, i finally get rid off the stupid nails!!
then it is the time i finally open the box......
The box is opening...
Then.....
Ouch!!!!!!!!
A fish bone stabbed inside my mouth!!!!
OMG!!!!SO PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the first time i eaten a fish bone from Fillet-O-Fish!!!!!
Sob....Sob....
My bro and his gf saw me so suffer trying to get rid the bone.....
My bro wanted take me to see the manager....
Luckily the fish bone had came out and been swallowed by me or not the manager will be in BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!
Hahax...XD
I think I won't be eating another Fillet-O-Fish for a long period d.......
Hahax....
That's all....
The End....XD

0 comments: