BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Backfired

Yesterday night...
My bro. sis n I gathered together and started to planing for today activities...
That is giving my father a surprise and unforgettable Happy Father day....
We planned many things for today...
Wake up early cook breakfast, buy cake, do housework and many many things....
Today.....
We followed our plan and woke up early in the morning....
My brother started to cook and my sis and I do the housework....
When my parents woke up, they felt like a miracle had happen...
We woke up early cook breakfast, do housework without they yelling!?!!
My parents eat their breakfast curiously, my brother felt something wrong.....
He told me 'There's no way they don't know today is Father day'....
Then i think bout it and i agree with him....
So, we decided to check on the internet....
We saw the introduction of Father Day....
'Father Day falls on the 3rd week of June...........'
After we saw it, we still can't believe in our own eyes!!!!!
So, i started message my buddies....
The survey is totally terrible and i started to regret it....
The result is 50:50!!!!!
Haiz...
But the final result is still next week....
At start we planned to give Dad a surprise, but we got backfired in the end...
Hahax...XD

0 comments: