BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a Surprising Night~~

Today is a quite unexpected day i had in this school holidays...
Today...
My friends asked me come out have dinner with them...
And then dono what reason they had put an BIG AEROPLANE on me~
i wonder whether they are taking revenge on me that i had put a bigger plane on them last week~~
hehe...XD...
Omg, they make me so hungry...
And the worst part is i watch my family eat their dinner and there's no my portion...
Sob....sob...
Luckily, My brother was so good and volunteer bring me out to dinner...
After my brother ate his dinner , he brought me to macalister road to have my dinner....
At start i was thinking my brother was so good bringing me out for dinner...
But...it changes my minds when i reach the coffee shop....
Actually he's using me for an excuse to go out for his gathering in the coffee shop!!!!!!
When we reach the coffee shop, my bro keep looking around...
i thought he is finding places for us to sit..
But i was wrong..
Then i saw a large group of people that gather around drinking beer, eating thier food , chit-chatting and bla bla bla... XD
My brother walks toward the group i mention above and then a person with darker skin call my brother ' Hey! Tommy! Why took u so long?? Come i introduce you to my buddy...'
Then i was like OMGGGGG.....
I'm going to sit with them, eat my dinner with ppl who i don't know!!!
Damm.. it is so nervous...
By the way, i realize that the gathering we attend most of it is foreigner..
Some form England, U.S, Germany, Korea, Japan.....
It was cool, rite?
Sitting around with people from different country ...
And there they think i'm Korean le~
So happy ^.^
hahax..
But things still went out well and i know some frens as well~
Should i thank u, Bro?
I think nt ....XD

0 comments: