BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Teacher's Day A.K.A Student's Day~

Today is the only day i wish to go to school~
Or not i will be Haiz.. School agian.... when i get up from bed every morning~
Today our school will be having class party in every classes...

Before we can start our class party, we form 5 were called to the hall....
We were at the hall for celebrating Teacher's Day~
Actually is was like hell in there~
It was so boring and meaningless....
Some teachers gave a speech~
Some teacher were saying some malay poem...
(And i don understand it~The most important is the teacher voice so funny!!let me stomach pain~XD)
And there's a session that teachers needed to sing together...
I just heard one ppl was singing and that is the speaker~XD
After one hour, WE FINALLY BEEN RELEASE FROM THE HELLL!!!!!!!

Everyone rush back to own class in lightning speed~
And there's PARTY TIMES!!!!~
Our class prepare a lot kinds of foods....
We got bee hoons, hot dogs, burgers, nuggets, fried chickens, jelly, spring rolls, pizza, and SHARK FIN~
Woo...hoo...SHARK FIN babe..Yummy...
For more detail... It's a fake shark fin~XD...
For drinks...
We have Coke and Sprite...
I saw my fren getting Tropicana Orange juice~
I wanted to drink but don dare ask~
Sob...sob...
T.T

After my frens and i finish eating our class food...
We decided to patrol all classes and steal their food!!!!!
My fren so over...
Go steal more than 10 sweets!!!!Me jus 11 only~
He so guo fen~
XD

After that, we went back to own class...
We started to take pic using friend's handphones....
Haiz...See all have handphone..Mine let school confiscated...
So hurt...Sobs...

Our class started to felt boring....
And started to do some stupid things~
Dono who's idea it is...
We started to play ice by putting it in ppl's shirt and the worst part it some were so over and put in ppl pants!!!!!~XD
One of my fren keeping putting ppl's back ice~
Then he got ganged and have many ice in his pants!!!!
He suffer for the iciness from the ice~
I were at beside laughing at him coz he tried to put in my back twice~
The most important is i was involved in gang banging him!!!
It was so fun!!!
WAkakaka~

When i was laughing at him..
Someone shouted' GANG MEOW!!!!!'
Then i quickly rushed to the door~~
But i failed!!!
Three ppl was surrounding me and started to grab me!!!
I were so nervous and started to struggle for not getting caught~
After few seconds, i started to calm down and tried my best struggle out from the class.....
I successfully get out from the class and i felt relaxing....
But i was wrong...
Everyone was out of the class and caught me!!!
Then i thought i'm dead~
Suddenly, one of my fren ask me' Are u hurt?'
I wonder y he asked me that...
I wonder who won't be hurt when get ganged?
He so naive or we can say stupid~XD
Everyone stopped ganging me when he asked me ~
One person was still grabbing my leg~
Then i asked the guy who grabbing my leg 'Put my leg down first'..
He was another 'naive' guy and put my leg down...
Then i felt i completed M.I.5~
I ran away from them when they put their guard down!!!
Wakakaka...
U all don disappointed o....
Can't gang tio me~
It's nt ur fault...
Is I too clever d ~
Wakakaka~XD
JkJk..
Don gang me again a~XD

About 30 mins to school release~
We was been ordered to clean up our class....
Class Party Rocks!!!!
Wish school will have another soon...














XouL Team A.K.A X TEAM
From Left to Right~
X`Geni, X`Max, X`Json, X`Man, X`Yako, X`Meow


















X`Yako and Jay Ming














Captain X`Man...














Eat PIZZA!!!!!!














X`Max n X`Geni acting cool~














Same goes to me~XD

Pic of the day~



















HeLPP!!!!
DON"T KILL ME!!!!!!

0 comments: