BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

WC got a new phone~(K220i)

Today i went out with my buddy Wei chin~
WC came fetched me to pragin from my house~
He wanted me to recommend him phone~
What a smart choice he call me~XD
We went in a phone shop in pragin...
But his budget is RM170 only~
Haiz...
Actually i also dono which phone can buy in so low price~XD
We made the promoter took out 10 types of phones!!!
Hahaz...
Finally WC choose K220i~
Quite pretty also~
It got blue light on the keypad made it so classic~

After buying his phone, we went gurney for transformer~
Unfortunately there's no enough time for us~
Haiz...So disappointed...
Then we changed our plan and ply pool and CYC~XD
Before that, we went A&W for lunch~
I ordered a waffle~Yummy~XD
We eat till so full~
Then we went CYC and i log token to ply KOF~
I settle the malay guy only using IORI only~
And my Iori not even half life~
Wahahah~
Me felt so happy~XD
Finally we went for pool~
WC and I played for about 1 hours~
RM22~T.T
Sob...
Seeing our money grew a pair of wing flying away~
T.T
About 6 something WC fetch me back home~
The End....






K220i(It's more nicer in reallife)







A&W Waffle with Float~










Pool Table~










WC was ready to hit his next target~

0 comments: